Fab Friday Giveaway | Thai Coconut Wooden Salad Bowls
Ok ok, I know how much you have been coveting my salad bowls from The Spa Resorts: every time I post a picture of them I get a tonne of requests as to where I got them! I love them too.
Tastes great with the Spa Salad dressing –> recipe here
And to thank you for being such loyal readers and sticking around to make Girl on Raw such a fun and inspiring place to be for not only others but ME too, I’ve decided to give not 1 but 2 of them away to one lucky reader: a friend of mine just returned from The Spa Resorts and was kind enough to bring me back a few.
With your help, I am planning on making this little square of cyberspace much much more in 2013, catering to what you want to see more of here, so in order to do that I need a little help from you!
But first, here’s just a little of what you have to look forward to in the next few months:
- my launch of my second eBook Smoothie & Juices for Newbies in December: yes it’s been a long labour of love but I promise it will be worth it, including some fab bonuses to go along with it! But to not miss out you need to be signed up to my newsletter here. I’m even looking into getting my eBooks printed in hard copy format in the future for those of you that still like to hold your books in your hands, this is something I am investigating – would love to hear your thoughts on this in the comments below!
- a Healthy Holiday recipe eBook. Even if you still want to eat your cooked foods, everyone can make some subtle healthier additions to their holiday eating, especially if they still taste great, and don’t make you feel deprived right? So watch this space – recipe testing still in progress.
- putting together some coaching programs for those of you that want a little more guidance or don’t know where to begin with raw foods. Once again, make sure you are signed up here to find out more when these programs launch in 2013. I promise you will be just as excited about them as I am!
- Giving birth to my 2nd child – oops, that’s not for you to look forward to, just me But it’s not far away and I’m excited!
So, back to the giveaway!
To help me HELP YOU in 2013, I’d love to hear in the comments BELOW as to what exactly you’d like to see more of in the future on the blog, in program form, recipe books, videos etc, and a little bit about yourself too, give me as much detail as possible and even include your blog/website link if you have one!
Here are some examples:
- children’s foods
- how to eat healthy when your family don’t want to
- quick and easy using minimal ingredients
- busy mother of small children, don’t have time or energy
- weight loss
- post baby weight loss or lifestyle coaching
- recipe ideas
- how to remain healthy whilst travelling
- fermented foods
- or whatever else you can think of!
- new to raw
- have some knowledge but eager to learn more
- totally on board with raw food but need more accountability or guidance
The giveaway is open worldwide until 12midnight GMT (that’s UK time!) on Tuesday 13th November and I will select a winner randomly from the comments section below.
So get cracking! I’m really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
And don’t forget, if you are not signed up for my newsletter here, you really should, as that’s where I announce the best deals and bonuses first up! You don’t want to miss out!
GOOD LUCK!!!!Share on Facebook