By Jay H. Lehr,Jack Keeley
- Conveniently prepared by means of strength variety together with Shale fuel, Wind, Geothermal, sun, and Hydropower
- Perfect first-stop reference for any scientist, engineer, or pupil trying to find functional and utilized power information
- Emphasizes useful functions of present applied sciences, from layout and upkeep, to working and troubleshooting of power platforms and equipment
- Features concise but whole entries, making it effortless for clients to discover the mandatory details fast, with no the necessity to seek via lengthy articles
Read Online or Download Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy) PDF
Similar power resources books
The Tohoku earthquake struck previous to 3 on a Friday afternoon. vast earthquake harm was once via tsunami emerging to heights of forty meters that swept 10km inland, scouring the land of houses, faculties, groups, and other people. The earthquake and tsunami by myself have been mess ups of great share, leading to over 15,000 deaths, over 100,000 structures destroyed, and fiscal losses envisioned as excessive as $235 billion via the area financial institution.
This edited monograph collects theoretical, empirical and political contributions from various fields, concentrating on the economic release of electrical mobility, and aspiring to shed extra gentle at the complexity of provide and insist. it's an ongoing dialogue, either within the public in addition to in academia, even if electrical mobility is in a position to gaining a substantial marketplace proportion within the close to destiny.
In an international of accelerating inhabitants, this booklet explores the ways that technological development delivers shrewdpermanent strength administration suggestions to maximise assets. power is vital to the survival and improvement of mankind. elevated strain on latest assets now calls for wiser strength administration, as well as the invention of recent assets.
This booklet covers immediate energy idea in addition to the significance of layout of shunt, sequence, and mixed shunt-series strength lively filters and hybrid passive-active strength filters Illustrates pioneering purposes of the p-q concept to strength conditioning, which highlights detailed adjustments from traditional theories Explores p-q-r idea to provide a brand new approach to examining the various powers in a three-phase circuit presents workouts on the finish of many chapters which are exact to the second one version
- Elements of Power Systems
- Electromagnetic Transient Analysis and Novel Protective Relaying Techniques for Power Transformers (Wiley - IEEE)
- Biomass Supply Chains for Bioenergy and Biorefining (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- Green Logistics and Transportation: A Sustainable Supply Chain Perspective (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- Transboundary Water Resources in Afghanistan: Climate Change and Land-Use Implications
Additional info for Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy)
Alternative Energy and Shale Gas Encyclopedia (Wiley Series on Energy) by Jay H. Lehr,Jack Keeley